Skip to main content

Homeless Services

Rapid Rehousing

Referrals are accepted through Hennepin County Coordinated Entry. To obtain a Coordinated Entry Assessment, please call United Way 211 (dial 2-1-1).


Additional Resources

United Way 211: Call 2-1-1 or visit their website

HousingLink: Visit their website.

  • GiveMN
  • United Way
    United Way
  • Community Action Partnership
    Community Action Partnership
  • MN Council Nonprofits
    MN Council Nonprofits
  • GuideStar

Powered by Firespring