Skip to main content
Housing Stability Services Hennepin County

Energy Services

Community Action Partnership of Hennepin County's (CAP-HC's) Energy Services help people with lower incomes with their utility bills in several ways. Learn how to apply for utility bill assistance, find help for an energy-related repair, and reduce your energy usage for lower utility bills on an ongoing basis.

Powered by Firespring