Not sure if you are ready for homeownership? Need help to be ready? Homestretch Workshops can help you determine readiness, help you make a plan to get there, and prepare you for homeownership.
Homestretch Workshops explore the following topics:
- Is homeownership an option?
- Cost of renting versus the cost of owning
- Loan qualifications
- Is debt a factor?
- Money needed for closing costs
- Overcoming credit debt, income or savings barriers
- Mortgage application process
- How to shop for a home
- Home inspections
- Documents involved in closing.
Homestretch meets or exceeds the standards for the following agencies/programs:
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- NSP Neighborhood Stabilization Program
- Minnesota Housing Finance Agency
- LIFT Program
- Federal Housing Administration
- Fannie Mae
- Freddie MAC.
Homestretch Workshops are now available online!
Final Homestretch Class of 2020! Register Today!
2021 Homestretch Schedule
If you have questions about CAP-HC's Homestretch Workshops or registration, please contact email@example.com.
CAP-HC also offers a free homebuyer consultation. Schedule a Homebuyer Consultation.