Skip to main content

Contact Us

Community Action Partnership of Hennepin County (CAP-HC) centers community voices in our work. If you have questions, suggestions, or general feedback, please fill out and submit the form below. We appreciate your taking the time to send us a message and will respond as soon as possible.

If you'd like an energy assistance application mailed to you or need a status update on a submitted application, please call 952-930-3541.

Contact Us Form

First Name *
Last Name *

Powered by Firespring