Employment Readiness Program
Community Action Partnership of Hennepin County's (CAP-HC's) Employment Readiness Program assists residents with lower incomes in attaining living-wage jobs and removing employment barriers. The program includes resume support, interview readiness training, finding job leads, maintaining employment, and more.
If you have questions about this program or have difficulty completing your application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 952-697-1392.
To be eligible for the Employment Readiness Program, applicants must:
- Live in Hennepin County.
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Be able and willing to work a full time job.
- Have household income that is at or below 200% Federal Poverty Level Income Guidelines - see chart below.
End of Income Eligibility Chart
To apply for CAP-HC's Employment Readiness Program:
- Complete an application packet.
- Provide proof of your Hennepin County address.
- Provide proof of the last 30 days of income for all adults household members.
- Provide proof of your household size (examples: lease, tax return, benefits statement, etc.).
Submit your application and additional documentation by email or in person.
- Email: email@example.com
- In person: drop off your application and additional documentation at one of CAP-HC's offices. Visit our Locations page for addresses and hours.
We will review your application materials and follow up with you for next steps.