Skip to main content

Contact the Emergency Rental Assistance Program

To request an Emergency Rental Assistant grant application by mail, ask about your submitted application status, or for any other questions about the program, complete the form below. 

Emergency Rental Assistance Contact Form

First Name *
Last Name *
Would you like us to mail you an Emergency Rental Assistance grant application?
Address Line 1
Address Line 2
Postal Code

CAP-HC provides housing stability services for residents of Hennepin County. If you are not a Hennepin County resident, visit Minnesota Community Action Partnership's website to find the Community Action Agency that serves your community.

Powered by Firespring