More Ways to Give
You can donate a portion of your Amazon eligible purchases when you shop through AmazonSmile.
- Sign in to AmazonSmile using your existing Amazon account or by creating an Amazon account.
- Select CAP-HC as your AmazonSmile charity.
- Amazon will donate 0.5% of your eligible purchases to CAP-HC.
Learn more about AmazonSmile here.
Thrivent members can contribute to organizations and causes they care about—and influence how Thrivent distributes some of its charitable grant funding through Thrivent Choice Dollars®. Community Action Partnership of Hennepin County (CAP-HC) is already enrolled in the program and members have the option to:
- Make a personal donation to your favorite enrolled organization—Thrivent pays the processing fee.*
- Direct where Thrivent distributes a portion of its funding each year (eligible members only).
Learn more about Thrivent Choice here.
* Thrivent will pay up to $300,000 in online processing fees per calendar year for personal donations made through Thrivent's online giving platform.
Spiral is a financial technology company. Their goal is to bring people, charities, and banking together, to make giving simple, effective, and accessible. Though Spiral provides banking products such as checking and savings accounts through nbkc bank (member FDIC), it's also the first company to provide giving accounts! And Spiral passes 100% of any donation you make to Community Action Partnership of Hennepin County (CAP-HC) without any hidden fees.
Learn more about Spiral Financial here.
MORE ABOUT CAP-HC
Established in 1986, CAP-HC creates services, programs, and partnerships that serve Hennepin County's residents with lower incomes, creating opportunities for them to stabilize and empowering them to become self-sufficient. These resources address the specific factors that cause and reinforce poverty in Hennepin County, increase economic stability, and help individuals and families lift themselves out of poverty.
For many, CAP-HC is their last stop before power and heat disconnection, foreclosure, homelessness or bankruptcy. For others, it's a place to learn how to buy a home, create a budget, or find a job. Your donation provides vital support for our work in the fight against poverty.