Skip to main content

Rental Assistance Program

COVID-19 Housing Assistance Program (CHAP): Hennepin County residents in need of rental assistance are encouraged to apply for rental or mortgage assistance through United Way 211. More information about CHAP can be found here:

If you are a current CHAP participant that has been referred to our agency, our contact email is To reach us by phone, please call 952-697-1327

  • GiveMN
  • United Way
    United Way
  • capnational
  • MN Council Nonprofits
    MN Council Nonprofits
  • Smartgivers

Powered by Firespring